Careers Innovate and create endless possibilities with us. We’re eager to meet new talents and be part of our family.
The Learning Consultant position is a full-time role focused on assisting the Client Relationship Manager in facilitating learning sessions in the office or within an assigned location. You will be working with a team of consultants that will help the organization influence, empower and grow a community of learners by creating awareness through training/seminars/webinars on investment education.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree related to Economics, Education, Finance, Marketing, Management, Psychology
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• With experience in presenting and selling real estate, insurance, education, and investment products.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Willing to work in Makati.
• Exploring and conceptualizing creative solutions from the concept to final design and production.
•Participating in creative critiques during the creative process.
• Provide visual communication solutions that are on time and cost-effective to the business.
• To complete all graphic design work.
• Prepare video production.
• Active participation within the Marketing Team.
• Develop brand material in alignment with the SmarTrade Branding.
•3+ years of visual communication design experience.
•Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite design applications (print and digital).
•Experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects is an advantage.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to convert design outputs into Microsoft Office.
•Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
•Ability to work independently and collaborate with the global business under limited supervision.
•Strong typographic and layout skills.
•High sense of urgency and accuracy.
•Sound time and project management with the ability to meet deadlines.
•Good understanding of the digital communication space including social media platforms.
•Creative/lateral thinker with an understanding of the visual execution of a brand in a variety of applications.
HR Associate – Recruitment
Deliver end-to-end recruitment.
•Handles applicant coordination and interview schedule with the Team Lead and HR Supervisor.
•Facilitate and monitor the creation of personnel requisition to start the recruitment process.
•Manage time efficiently to focus on direct sourcing activities, including social media.
•Conduct exams and interviews to create a shortlist and maintain updates on the interview result
to the candidate.
•Serves as point of contact for recruitment as well as HR-related concerns.
•Manage Job Portals and Recruitment Vendors (Jobstreet, LinkedIn, Indeed)
•Screen and review resume/CV.
•Create, Strategize and Manage Job fairs and all sourcing activities.
•Conduct background investigations for Newly Hired employees.
•Perform all other recruitment and HR-related duties as assigned.
•Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
•At least 2 years (s) of work experience in recruitment & compensation & benefits
•Excellent oral and communication skills
•Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
•Kenn attention to details
•Knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
Careers SmarTrade |
Interested to be part of our growing family? Send your CV to: email@example.com
To learn more about FOREX TRADING and many more visit our website at: https://smartradeph.com/
Like our social media pages to see schedules for our free online training/seminars and one on one