Trading Careers in the Philippines
Trading Careers in the Philippines! SmarTrade PH is a financial educational Hub that aims to teach our fellow Filipino Traders about Online Trading for FREE. Innovate and create endless possibilities with SmarTrade PH. We’re eager to meet new talents and be part of our growing family!
1. Ensures proper prospecting of clients who are interested on online trading/ financial market.
2. Generate personal leads and invite potential clients for weekly or provincial seminars.
3. Achieve a set sales target, client registration, IB registration and activation.
4. Attend to client inquiries and mentors live trading clients.
5. Create events and seminars for provincial initiatives.
6. Prepare event proposal and report.
7. Place cold calls to assigned leads.
8. Perform other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the team leader.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree related to Marketing, Finance, Education, Management and Economics.
2. Preferably with experience in sAales training, presenting, selling real estate, insurance, education and investment products.
3. Must be willing to travel and learn the online trading/ financial market.
4. Must be a proactive, team player and target oriented
5. With good verbal and written communication skills.
6. With pleasing personality.
7. Willing to work in Makati office
Our company is looking for a well-spoken and driven Learning Associate to be responsible for client acquisition and managing accounts of one of our globally recognized clients.
• You will be responsible in handling end-to-end sales and maintain excellent client relationship.
• Promote Client’s products and services to potential customers
• Create and enhance client pool
• Follow up with leads including old leads, to drive new business opportunities
• Assist potential and existing clients with any queries and/or technical issues they encounter
• Convert potential leads into clients / accounts
• Contribute to the team’s business performance by achieving KPIs
• Recommend changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive development ideas
• Non-degree tertiary education, Vocational Diploma holder or equivalent
• With internship experience in key account/customer service
• Enjoy interaction with people and passionate in client services
• Positive attitude and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results
• Customer service oriented, a good team player with good communication skills and strong sense of responsibilities
• Immediate availability or short notice will be an advantage
• Willing to work in Makati Office
• Exploring and conceptualizing creative solutions from the concept to final design and production.
•Participating in creative critiques during the creative process.
• Provide visual communication solutions that are on time and cost-effective to the business.
• To complete all graphic design work.
• Prepare video production.
• Active participation within the Marketing Team.
• Develop brand material in alignment with the SmarTrade Branding.
•3+ years of visual communication design experience.
•Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite design applications (print and digital).
•Experience in Premiere Pro and After Effects is an advantage.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to convert design outputs into Microsoft Office.
•Strong written and verbal skills are essential.
•Ability to work independently and collaborate with the global business under limited supervision.
•Strong typographic and layout skills.
•High sense of urgency and accuracy.
•Sound time and project management with the ability to meet deadlines.
•Good understanding of the digital communication space including social media platforms.
•Creative/lateral thinker with an understanding of the visual execution of a brand in a variety of applications.
HR Associate – Recruitment
Deliver end-to-end recruitment.
•Handles applicant coordination and interview schedule with the Team Lead and HR Supervisor.
•Facilitate and monitor the creation of personnel requisition to start the recruitment process.
•Manage time efficiently to focus on direct sourcing activities, including social media.
•Conduct exams and interviews to create a shortlist and maintain updates on the interview result
to the candidate.
•Serves as point of contact for recruitment as well as HR-related concerns.
•Manage Job Portals and Recruitment Vendors (Jobstreet, LinkedIn, Indeed)
•Screen and review resume/CV.
•Create, Strategize and Manage Job fairs and all sourcing activities.
•Conduct background investigations for Newly Hired employees.
•Perform all other recruitment and HR-related duties as assigned.
•Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
•At least 2 years (s) of work experience in recruitment & compensation & benefits
•Excellent oral and communication skills
•Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
•Kenn attention to details
•Knowledgeable in MS Office applications.
Careers SmarTrade |
Interested to be part of our growing family? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about FOREX TRADING and many more visit our website at: https://smartradeph.com/
Like our social media pages to see schedules for our free online training/seminars and one on one