• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree related to Economics, Education, Finance, Marketing, Management, Psychology
• Required language(s): English, Filipino
• With experience in presenting and selling real estate, insurance, education, and investment products.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Willing to work in Makati.
• Generate digital campaign reports with in-depth analysis and provide regular internal reports of competitors on time.
• Enable to track and analyze website traffic, flow, and insights.
• Provides competitor analysis, insights, campaigns, industry trends, and other online media opportunities to the management.
• Generate engaging website and social media content that would result in more customer engagement through social media platforms and ensure online advertisement/delivery to the right target audience.
• Knowledgeable and experience in handling different social media and social messaging platforms.
• Accomplish Ad hoc projects, and perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
HR Associate – Recruitment